Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter

I tried to get pictures of these cuties at home before we left for church, and NOTHING was working out!  So we left.  I saw this tree in someone's yard on the way to church and made Casey pull over for a 'drive by shooting' and got some pretty cute pictures of my littles!
Taylor & Rylee love their choker neckline and Caleb's GIANT tie has little army men on it.  One day he will grow into it.....I hope!
 After church everyone found their baskets!
They all got a cute new shirt in their baskets.
 Caleb got the most amazing bubble wand in his basket of goodies!  There was just a tiny bit of wind that afternoon which made the bubbles blow up just right!


 Alexa got a cute little fairy garden.  Taylor was a great big sister and helped her get it all set up.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the look on Lexi's face with her basket. Pure joy! And I love her in her glasses making her garden.