The beautiful Teton painting wasn't salvageable. I was heart broken.

Casey got to buy a big flatscreen TV for his graduation present and the deal was, it didn't come out of the box until the basement was finished. Tee hee...I love being a woman. I'm posting some 'before' pictures and if it ever gets finished, I will post the after. Casey has been working really hard, but doesn't get a ton of time to work on it. The flatscreen has been taking up a lot of space in its box upstairs...so that's been nice to look at every day.
2 comments:
Oh, I totally thought these WERE the after pictures! tee-hee! I love love love the mural and think you need to keep it. Isn't it the latest trend in decorating to bring the outdoors in? And a huge wall mural is just the way to accomplish that!
You do need to take pictures in front of it before it gets destroyed. Make sure you get dressed up and wear your hiking gear for them, though. You could make up a story about how you backpacked through the Tetons, slept under the stars, and fished for your food every night. ;)
But really... I can't wait to see it finished! Your house is so cute, but ummmm... the basement family room... not so much.
Ha ha! I like Stephanie's idea about taking your pictures in front of that mural! You've got to wonder what people were thinking when they put those up.
I'm trying to get Greg to do (or help) with some house projects, too. Hmmm...I'll have to think of some kind of bribe like that! :)
Post a Comment