Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Shelf

This morning Caleb woke up at 6:30 so I decided we should probably go for a walk. The temperature was very nice & Caleb loves to be outside & I'm a tubby so I was glad that we went. I'm about 30 minutes in to my nice stroll when I think "I should jog to that stop sign" Yes folks...that isn't a typo...it says jog. I thought to myself "Adrenaline?? Is that you?" So I started to jog. It actually felt nice until the shelf started to bounce. The shelf you say? Does top butt sound better? The shelf is that lovely fat collection above ones rear end. I seriously thought it was going to bounce out of my pants. Sick, sick, sick. I only jogged for 1/2 of the length of a football field and ended up with a side ache. I'm a wuss. Anyone know if the make shelf supports?

In order for you to stop picturing my butt bouncing - here is a picture of Caleb in his new jumper. He freaking loves it. He turns his toes under and bounces on them. I hope they don't break. He is also getting his first tooth. It's cute.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, you and your "shelf". Way to go on the jogging though!

Sandra said...

Boy does this every take me back. It is now 11-13-13 and I'm re reading these. These are priceless. When you are my age you will love these more than you know. And, Caleb is still a doll.