We had a fun week! On Wednesday Caleb & I went to the Brigham City pool with Angela and her boys (Griffen & Blake), Grandpa Don, Jordon & Dylan (my brothers). It was a good time. Caleb wasn't to big on the water idea at first, but after he had a bottle and got back in, I think he was having a good time. He really didn't say though.
On Thrusday I went to dinner at TGI Fridays with some friends and FINALLY found something edible there. I wasn't going to go because I don't like their food much. I ordered a Cajun shrimp & chicken pasta and it was really good. With a vanilla coke on the side of course.
Friday - some friends and their kids came over for a mini pool party. It was nice to get together.
Sunday was my Aunt Sandra's annual breakfast treat at Village Inn and shopping at the Fashion Place Mall. My sister Ashley & my mom couldn't make it this year - but we look forward to playing with them next year. Village Inn has the greatest pancakes ever!!
1 comment:
Thanks for spelling my name wrong, jerk. JK it happens. Like on my birthday pan... Made with love by Ashely. Anyway I love the blog update and sorry you didn't have a very good time at lunch today.
Post a Comment