Monday, July 28, 2008

Cheese face

On Friday night Casey was downstairs working on the basement remodel & we have our big freezer downstairs & I needed some cheese slices that were in there so I asked him to please toss me up a package. In case you are wondering - frozen cheese is HARD!! I decided to catch it with my face & it gave me a great fat, brusied, bloody lip - but pictures just didn't do it justice.

We went to the Coppermill in Logan on Friday to celebrate my Grandma Babe's birthday. It was ok food & Grandma seemed to enjoy herself. We also went to Sugar & Spice - Love that place!!

On Saturday night - the Andersons went bowling. It was me, Casey & Dylan against my dad, Ashely & Derrick. If I would've known it was a competition I wouldn't had my A-Game on...the last game they beat us by 2 freaking pins. I demand a rematch!

Here are a couple of pictures of Caleb. He jumped himself to sleep the other night. Too cute. When I went to check on him on Sunday during his nap - he had his thumb in his mouth & his butt in the air. Sleeping baby pics are the best.

5 comments:

Laura Stephens said...

Ow! I hope you're face is better! Isn't it just so cute when they jump themselves to sleep? I have a bunch of pictures of Grayson like that! :)

Ashley said...

K the rematch is on. I'm freakin awesome at bowling, it'll be like no competition. Totally sucks about your lip. That's what you get for catching things with your face. And the sleeping pics are totally cutesy. Have a good day!

Sandra said...

Jumped himself to sleep......that is the cutest thing ever!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that picture of him sleeping. That's so precious!

Anonymous said...

you've been tagged!