Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've been Tagged - dang it!

My friend Stephanie tagged me today.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are six random things about myself:
1. I freaking hate spiders. And the older I get, the more that they wig me out. I was doing some yard work yesterday & looked down & one was on my shoe - almost touching my foot - and I shrieked out. My neighbor was outside & was probably like "Stupid terretts girl" We're good though - I kicked my shoe far away & it did not touch my skin.
2. I hate doing laundry, but love clean clothes.
3. I want to do fun stuff for a living...that sounds dumb, but I want to make birthday cakes for children...make rag quilts (until I can branch out to some other quilt) for babies and toddlers...make fun wedding favors....I'm not that crafty to do that stuff though, but I'm dreaming that's what I do.
4. I thrive on opinion. I wish that I didn't, but I swear I can't make a decision on my own.
5. I love I Can't Believe it's Not Butter spray and parmesean cheese on my popcorn.
6. I really have to pee.

Now I tag: Angela & Ashley becuase they are awesome and the only 2 other people I know that blog besides Stephanie & Laura and the people I stalk.

1 comment:

Laura Stephens said...

Oh, I love the rag quilt you made for Grayson! It's funny - I've been thinking too about what I could do for a living that's fun! :) I feel like I missed out on what I was really supposed to do. Someday I'm going to start a bakery...