Sunday, August 3, 2008

Date Night and Popsicles

Casey & I went on a date on Friday night! It's probably only our 2nd time out alone since we had Caleb. It was fun. We went to dinner at the Pizza Factory in Ogden and then to the mall to browse around. I told him since we don't go out often, every date night should be New Shoes for Brittni night. I GOT NEW SHOES!! Really cute brown heels for church. I love them. We then decided against a movie and went to Wiseguys Comedy Club instead. What a GREAT decision. There was a hyptnotist performing that night and it was freaking hilarious. Angela watched Caleb. How nice of her!

It was so good - that I called my parents and made them go the next night. I went again and took Griffen and Blake with me so Ben & Ang could go do a BBQ with some friends. Blake was bored for most of it - Griffen liked it pretty well - my mom cackled away (Griffen turned around and said to her "Grandma, you laugh louder than anyone here!") - and I thought my dad was going to laugh his face off. Good times!!

Caleb got to share a popsicle with Casey the other day. He would make the funnist face - but he kept leaning in for more. I think he liked it though. Enjoy the pics! Here is one of him after I got done doing laundry. He thought it was a pretty cool trick to sit in the basket. Gotta love his smile.
Basment update: WE'RE FINALLY PAINTING!! Casey had to re-sheet rock some places and plaster up some mud on our frosting textured walls and then sand it smooth & get some texture on it. I'm HOPING we'll be done within the next couple of weeks. We just need to go buy some baseboard & get it painted and put it up. We also need to buy new framing for all of the doors. Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are too cute!

I can't wait to see your basement. It's coming along really fast!

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

Hey there! I hope you don't mind that I looked at your blog thru Laura's. Your little guy is so cute! What cute pictures. I am glad that things are going well with you and your cute family. Our 3 boys keep us hopping! Take care!

Laura Stephens said...

That Caleb is so cute! Aren't date nights great? That comedy club sounds fun! I've been there before, but it was forever ago - definitely time to go again! :)