I was talking with my sister, Angela, yesterday and our conversations seem to always end up at how we would like to drop a few pounds.
Angela: I want to be skinny
Brittni: You are skinny.
Angela: Well, I want to be skinny when I sit down.
It was freaking funny.
When I got done working last night, I decided that I wanted to go tanning. I find it so relaxing and wanted to sleep really good...so I get all situated and lay on my stomach and fall asleep. When the lights go off, it startles me and I go to sit up and smack my head on the top of the tanning bed...so I push it out of the way and go to get up and I'm stuck...............how??????..............my belly button had suctioned to the bed. It was hilarious.
4 comments:
That's funny! The worst is when your skin gets stuck to the bed and makes a fart noise when you move.....not that it's ever happened to me of course :)
Im glad my FP amuses you.
Brittni, you crack me up! :) I think I remember an incident like that with a tanning bed, too...
That's hilarious. Did I not have a computer when you were posting this stuff, yes it is still 2013 as I type.
Post a Comment