Saturday, September 20, 2008

Caleb's 9-Month Photo Shoot

This morning Casey & I had Caleb's 9-month pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids in Ogden. He was such a cutie!! Here are some of my favs. (I have no clue why they uploaded in different sizes) At Caleb's 9-month Well-Baby visit he weighed 16 pounds and 4 ounces.

On Friday night Casey & I (& Shelby & Shayden) met Ashley & Derrick (my sister & her bf) at the hocky game in Logan. It was USU vs WSU and I guess it's one of the best fight nights. The stadium was pretty packed. Jordon (my brother) was sitting on the other side of us and thought Ashley and I were lame when we started jamming out to the Weird Al song that started playing...he was just jealous that he couldn't come chill with us. USU won & it was an exciting game. The guy sitting next to me was super lame. . .my favorite line of the night was when 2 people started fighting he said (not yelled) "oh yeah...get some" Get some what??? Here are some pics.

This picture of my sister & Caleb was taken right before he vomited in her hair...she's the luckiest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so cute. He looks way too grown up in his pictures!

Ashley said...

I love being thrown up on. Yum. And Derrick was like it doesn't matter. Nothing but sweet can come out of that baby.