Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I know that everyone says it. . .

. . . but I sincerely believe that I mean it the most. I LOVE FALL!!! The crisp morning air, the cool nights, the awesome colors in the mountains, and of course - the fun orange decor!!! I got my fall stuff out today and had to take some pictures. I love adding color to our house. I should just pick a bold color & add it to my everyday stuff, but then what would I have to look forward to?

I'm waving at everyone in the mirror - Hello!

This is the only Halloween stuff that I got out - the Jack-o-Lantern, Caleb's cute cat hand print, and my "The Witch is In" tile. I'll wait until October 1 to get the rest out. I'm waiting patiently.These are some cute pumpkins that I made several years ago. You just take a 4x4 and cut it into 3 different heights and glue some leaves on top. Then you get a smaller piece of square wood, paint it brown & nail it into the top for the stem...I guess they could be green....then you tie with rafia and ta-da!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

cute stuff, but I love SUMMER the best.

Sandra said...

I know everyone says it......but I said the exact same thing to Amber Sunday. I too am a lover of fall for all the same reasons you said. Stupid Angela, who loves summer???? Your house looks way cute. I can't wait to put up my new halloween decoration that we bought at Sugar N Spice. I want some of those pumkins like I broke but your mom said you got the last ones in the store. Oh well, we will have to do lunch next year and do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

everything looks so cute! You are such a good decorator!