Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend Stacey tagged me! I hate these things!

Six Random things
1. Casey is on my last freaking nerve today
2. I have to have painted tonails....I can't stand looking at my feet without some color
3. I love to bake & try new reciepes - but I HATE cleaning it up
4. I hate shoes that you have to tie and I hate wearing socks
5. I LOVE cold pizza for breakfast - especially if it's from Pizza Plus in Tremonton
6. When I'm cleaning up - I use my toes to help me pick things up off of the floor.

I tag Ashely, Angela, Kelly & Laura - just add it to your blog....I know you're all stalking me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You use your toes to pick up things? You make me laugh!

Kim said...

I hate wearing socks and shoes that tie also. I wonder if you get that from me. Do you think that is something you can inherit?