Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scumps to Spoc & Jasmine

Okay - I saw that I hadn't posted in awhile, but not a whole heck of a lot has happened. Last week Casey took our cats (Spoc & Jasmine) to the animal shelter - tear :( I'm still pretty sad about it. BUT - there were peeing on things and ruining them...I didn't know that cats did that!! And their hair was E V E R Y W H E R E. I know that sounds stupid - of course they are going to shed, but I didn't know it would be so much! They would also swat & nip at any little kids that would try to pet them & I really didn't need a child getting bit (especially my own when he can catch them). We did love our cats, but it was time for them to go. A sad lesson to learn - but my dad was right....most animals probably belong outside. So - Spoc & Jasmine - here is to you!
When Casey was taking the cats to the Animal Shelter - I said "You better take the truck because if they pee it will leak through the box"...he took the car (I swear he just blocks me out and thinks that I just talk to hear myself) & Spoc escaped and peed in the back seat. It freaking reaks...what am I going to do?!?!?!

Last night we took Caleb to Kiddie Kandids in the Ogden mall to get his 9-month pictures take. He was NOT having it. What a stinker! We had to make a different appointment. I was so excited to get them done since his 6-month pictures were so stinkin cute. He really hated the girl that was trying to make him smile...brought him to tears even and that doesn't happen often. We re-scheduled for the 20th in the AM so that maybe his mood will be better. Wish us luck!

Here are some pics of Caleb playing in front of a store last week. He is happy - just hates crazy picture lady.

No comments: