Friday, October 31, 2008

Pre Halloween Fun

On Thursday me & Caleb & my mom & sisters met my Aunt Sandra & cousin Amber in West Jordan at Gardners village. Caleb HATED it. He hated sitting in the restaurant...hated being in the stroller...hated the ride home...BUT I had a good time regardless. I enjoy getting together with family & going to places that we don't go to often. We ate at Archibalds (the resaurant there) and it was all right food. It was probably 80 degrees in that place though. Very uncomfortable. We then walked around and shopped a little. All of the Halloween stuff was on sale & they were getting Christmas stuff out so it was good timing.

The ride home was intersting. We drove on back roads FOREVER until we finally found an on ramp when I was in the right lane by the refineries. Oopsie. BUT - we made it home and it was a fun time. Thanks ladies! I've attached some pictures of the sexy bitc....I mean witches!! And Caleb too of course...he's a hard lad to make sit stil!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Looks like you've been doing a lot of fun things. I definitely need to get out more. :) Anything new and exciting going on?

Sandra said...

Okay woman. Do your picture fixing thing and fix that picture of me with Amber. Get the rolls of fat off my back and fix my shirt. If this cannot be done, crop my grossness out of there, please.
Why is it the pictures of everybody else looks just like them.
Somebody help me!!!!!!!!