Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

On Halloween we went to see Grandma Babe - but Caleb was sound asleep & I didn't dare wake him because of the long night ahead. She peeked in the car at him & said "He really is a darling baby" If you're wondering - I am very aware of how cute my boy is. I like him :)
Master Yoda
We then went to Casey's parents house and had some dinner. Chef salads - yummy!

We then went to my parents house & fed Caleb some dinner and then went to the Jenkins house in Thatcher. It is a fun house that gets all dressed up for Halloween. There are people outside in costume hiding from you waiting to get you super scared & get you with a squirt gun. I stayed close to Caleb and they didn't get me...suckers! I'm excited for next year when Caleb can walk around.
The ladies man

Griffen - My mom - Blake - Angela - My dad

2 comments:

Keri said...

I think Caleb wins for best costume. That is the cutest one I have seen. Fun memories you made.

Ashley said...

I second the vote for Caleb's costume. Freakin adorable. What was he last year? I can't remember.... ha! JK! I'm an idiot.