Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Casey & I just celebrated our 5th wedding Anniversary. 5 years & no casualties...don't I win something now? I took him to Metallica on Monday, Nov 3rd & it was a blast. I attempted to take some pictures with my phone - but they didn't work out. We were on the 4th row! Talk about freaking AWESOME seats! We went to dinner at the Italian restaurant in the Gateway called Biaggi's. I wasn't super impressed - but I do enjoy trying new things. We went all out with an appetizer, main course & dessert! Needless to say - we didn't go hungry. My mom watched Caleb for us and I got thinking that it was the first time we'd went on a date since he was born.
I had a terrible day on Saturday (our real anniversary) and Casey got me some beautiful flowers & a piece of cake from Smiths...yummy. We were going to go on a date that night but Caleb had a fever & I didn't want to leave the tyke. It was his first fever ever...11 months is a GREAT run without one I think!
 
 

 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

5 years and no casualties? That's pretty awesome! I can't believe it's been that long!
Where's the 10 things that I just adore about my Angel Face Pooky Bear. 1. He is SOOO supportive to our family. 2. His beautiful blue eyes. They set my heart on fire and melt it. And so on and so forth. And then it end with a big fat I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on 5 years! That's an accomplishment in this day and age. Sounds like you are still happy! :) That's great!

S Jaszy77 said...

Happy 5 years! I wish you many more. It sounds like you had a really fun time. It's always hard to leave the little ones.