Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Raking is kind of fun :) I've let Casey do it most years & I just do the clean up in the spring, but this year he was slacking so I got on it...don't laugh, but my triceps are sore from it. I'm pathetic - I'm aware. I sat Caleb on the biggest pile & he thought it was kind of fun. I'm attaching a bunch of photos so that you can see what we go through EVERY TIME that the camera is taken out. It's a process!! How did people ever get good pictures without the option to delete??

I think he has figured out that the flash hurts his eyes.
He shuts his eyes & turns his head for the first pic ever time! For some reason - he has to make a weird face.
Still super cute - but COME ON!

Finally - eye contact. BUT - bad lighting!! (yes, the shadow is my freaking body...but he was looking so I took the pic)

Casey coming to distract him - just as I'm getting eye contact...grrrrCrawled away from the leaf pile...just chillin.

Crawls to me because he wants to play with the camera.
This boy skips whining & goes straight to the scream.
I managed to get a shot of him freaking.

2 comments:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

so cute! You are so funny! You are welcome on my blog anytime! Is it okay if I add a link to yours? I always head to Laura's blog to link to yours LOL! Good luck with pinching your pennies. Lisa is a god send and I love Steph's emails too. I can use all the tips when it comes to saving money!

Kellie said...

How stinkin' cute! Sounds like he takes pictures about like my Kambri. Good job on your first shopping trip with coupons. Let me know if I can help you out at all. It's a lot of fun!!