Thursday, January 8, 2009

He may not be walking or talking yet...

...but check out this trick!
I have no idea how he got in there without going head first & crying his face out. He played for a good 20 minutes and then couldn't figure out how to get back out and started freaking. Now I know where to put him when I need to take a shower!
We went to Logan today to get Caleb's pictures done at JC Penny...never again. They all sucked. The girl took probably 20 or so pictures and he wasn't smiling in a single one. She took some of him crying...making a dumb face....just sitting there....nothing that I liked at all. I felt bad telling the girl that I didn't like a single one, but I didn't. Kiddie Kandids is where it's at. It sucks that they are so much more expensive...but it's one thing that I guess you get what you pay for. Maybe JC Penny will be better when he's older and can just sit and smile and not be all over the place...we might give them another try in a couple of years.

6 comments:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

I am with you, Kiddie Kandids is the best. I like their prices better when you had to wait a week for the pictures like everyone else! LOL! Cute pic in the toy box though!

Anonymous said...

have you ever gone to target? Ali and I always go to target, you have to wait a couple weeks for the prints, but they usually have a $7 package or you can get individual sheets for 3.99 and they do a great job.

Ashley said...

Ha! That's funny that he crawled in there. He's tricky. I bet he walks and talks when you aren't around just cuz he knows you want him to so bad. He's probly like Stewie or something.

Kim said...

ew. Stewie?!

Mike and Amber said...

That is so funny he liked playing in the toy box. We have pics of my siblings and me in our toy box. Kids love it! I have to say I agree about JC Penney. We had Kaden's pics taken there when he was 1 month old and they were TERRIBLE!! The one with him in his blessing outfit wasn't even centered. It looked stupid! We quit going, too. Gotta love Kiddie Kandids!

Stefanie said...

Hey Brittni, it's been a while. Your little family is so cute. Thanks for finding me and giving me a hello. It's always fun to hear from old friends.
I've got to say I'm impressed that you have the desire to even try to make fudge, kuddos to that!! Good luck with that.
Keep in touch!