So - at the gym there is a pirate. He dresses down for his workout but keeps the red bandanna. When he's doing any type of weight lifting he lets out a hearty "aaaaaaaarrrgghh" I sure hope he doesn't tear his groin muscle. Owie. Today he was on the treadmill and probably the steepest incline possible while his soda from Wendy's sat in the drink holder. Here's your sign.
Angela, Caleb & I had school lunch with Blake & Griffen today. Ummmm.....ewww. School lunch has went downhill!! The hamburger was like rubber....cold rubber. The roll was freaking WHEAT (when did that happen)...and I only went because I was told they were having Turkey gravy. If it even came close to the old days of North Park Owl hamburger gravy...I was in. It wasn't even comparable. I'm NOT looking forward to going to lunch with Caleb when he goes to school. What will they have then? A freaking wheat grass shake!? They did have fresh fruit...apples, bananas, kiwi's, oranges, applesauce, grapes....that was good.
After lunch we went to Ogden. Angela has some driving issues. Just my opinion...but in my eyes...holy scary. I even said a prayer on the way home. We were at Sam's club and an aisle that she needed to go down was closed because they had the forklift out stocking it or something. Holy freak out! She said "AISLE CLOSED???? But I need to go down there!!" I lightly patted her arm "We can probably come back after we go pick up a few other things" She snapped her head to look at me "You talk to me like you are talking to some crazy mental person" I said "Sometimes I feel like I am"
4 comments:
Crazy mental person doesn't know????????? Tee Hee
Her mother thinks I'm the weirdest one too, cracks me up.
Blech at the gym I started going to there'a a GROUP of argh matey guys. I feel like I"m at Globo Gym. Derrick said they are the same group of guys that were lifting there like 5 years ago... and they look the exact same as they did 5 years ago. No more meat on dem bones. They must have had their share of Wendys too.
Sounds like an eventful day! What gym are you going to? I'm thinking of signing up for one. How is everything else going?
You crack me up! I miss you :)
Post a Comment