Monday, January 19, 2009

Just posting to post...

What's new?? Nothing.

On Friday night Casey & I went to the Ogden temple with Brad & Mona (Casey's parents). It was nice to go & get refreshed on things. We left Brigham at 5 and didn't get home until 9:15 & we didn't even do dinner! It took 10 minutes to find a parking space & that was because we stalked some guy to his car...and then we waited for our session for long time. The Logan temple was closed for cleaning so they were extra busy. We need to check that for next time! I wonder if week nights are less busy.

Casey & I had a 'date' at the gym last night. I let him be my trainer and I can barely lift Caleb today my chest & arms are so stinking sore. I don't know how I'm going to wash & dry my hair today. It will be a challenge.

What does it mean when your baby has a terrible fever all night long - but is fine in the morning? Does that mean he's getting sick? Could it be from his immunizations that he got a week ago? He had the hardest time sleeping in his crib last night...so he got to sleep in our bed. He loves our cold sheets. He tosses & turns and moves his face all over like he's in heaven. He slept good once he nuzzled right next to me so that I couldn't move.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

cute blog header thingy. I've thought about having Derrick be my personal trainer at the gym, but I"m embarrased of how wimpy I am, so I'll just stay wimpy. Remember to stretch and if you put heat on and then stretch and then ice it for like 20 that will help too. And neither of us is sick, so don't blame Caleb's fever on us :)

Anonymous said...

I would bet anything it's teething. They get a fever a lot when they're teething and it goes away really fast. I wouldn't worry about it unless it gets too high or he keeps it for a long time. You can alternate tylenol and motrin every few hours, too.

You are so motivated - I'm so proud of you. I'm just flat-out lazy. My pants don't fit and I tell myself "hmmmm... i better get off my rear end and do something about that... tomorrow"

Kellie said...

I am totally hearing you on the 'healthy lifestyle' business. I decided it's time to start trying again and really do something about it. Let me know if you need a buddy for moral support. It's a hairy business. :)