The past few days this has been Caleb's new trick.
He'll be playing in his room & then I notice it's really quiet...
but he's just climbed into his baby bouncer.
Ahhh...the good ol' days.
Caleb got a groovy hat from his Great Grandma Anderson today.
Caleb got a groovy hat from his Great Grandma Anderson today. I think he likes it!

I went to Promontory with my dad this morning to watch him feed cows & check for any new calfs. I enjoyed myself. I'm glad that nothing was terribly wrong with anything because those times going out aren't the most fun. The snow was B E A utiful. The sun was so bright and the snow looked like it was covered in glitter. And when you looked really close, it looked like crystals. It was really pretty. My dad had to get out the snomobile to go check a cow out yonder and he is like Evil Knievel on that thing! It's entertaining.
1 comment:
It's fun to see how he's changed in pictures since we first met up again! What a cutie. We really should get together and play. We leave so stinkin' close! I'm becoming socially-retarded.
Post a Comment