Sunday, February 8, 2009

Randoms

I sat the garbage out the other day & was going to go get some shoes because the cement was wet & I didn't want wet feet...bad call Brittni. Bad call.

I went to the gym 18 out of 31 days in January. Dripping sweat. So sore that I can barely move. And I lost ZERO pounds. I've been doing weight watchers for 2 weeks & I've lost 7 pounds. Stupid food. I don't think I eat poorly. I never buy ANY good food. Whenever anyone in my family comes over they check my pantry & fridge for something good & never find anything. I'm not sure why the keep looking. I don't buy chips, cookies, cakes, ice cream, candy...nothing like that and I don't drink soda hardly ever....but I guess with Weight Watchers it is all about portions. So - want to shed a few - it's the secret.

Here is a pic of me & Caleb watching Shrek. He still loves it & loves Shrek 2. I've tried putting in Finding Nemo or The Little Mermaid because they are so colorful, & he flat out isn't interested. What a weird kid. But - I like him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittni....CONGRATULATIONS...on the 7 lbs. That is wonderful. I'm so proud of you. Dang it....I believe in weight watchers too and one day soon we'll have ice cream. LOL I love that little Caleb. He's such a sweet heart. You have a GREAT day today and hit a racoon if you go out, looks like winter is here again. Keep up the good work.

Me said...

ps that anonymous was from me. i couldn't remember my pass word. DUH!!

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

I love Weight Watchers! I was just like you Brittni, in the Spring I took my boys swimming twice a week, hit the treadmill 2 nights a week, even watched what I ate, but didn't loose anything for 3 months. I went back to WW at Halloween and have been doing well ever since. That's great about the 7 pounds! HURRAY

Ashley said...

Woot woot on the lost elbees. I was going to ask you if you lost weight when we went to eat the other day, but we got caught up talking about other stuff and I forgot. So it's showin baby! Work it. Caleb looks lke a grown up baby in that last pic. :( sad

Keri said...

Britt keep up the good work. I will give you my words of advice. Don't look at the number on the sclae. Go by body fat lost. I am sure someone where you workout can do this for you. You gain muscle so it doesn't show on the scale.

Caleb and Shrek Sooooooo cute!

Keri said...

Hi I can type (scale)

Anonymous said...

tee-hee... when I read your title "Randoms" I thought it said "Condoms" and though "Ooooh... this is gonna be a good one". Darn - way to disappoint me.

Kellie said...

Congrats! Are you following WW to a "T" by yourself? We need to chat more about this. I've lost 5 or 6 in the last 2 weeks, but I'm just trying to not snack as much and listen to my body for hunger signals better. That is a way cute picture of you and Caleb, by the way. When we getting together to play?