On Friday Casey & I went to get Caleb's first haircut :( It wasn't super long, but it was pretty straggly in places...before pic (watching Veggie Tales).
Caleb had super cute curls in the back and I told Lucy (my friend who was cutting it) that I liked his curls & just wanted the rest cleaned up a little bit. Well - her first scissor swipe was his curls!! WHAT THE FREAK?!?! I guess I need to be a lot more specific next time. He was quite the wiggle worm, but we made it through. 

I've always wanted to go to a club. Like a really fun one in Salt Lake. When Casey & I were dating I would always say "Let's go to to a club & dance!" He would always say "No. People only go to clubs if they are single" Whatever Casey. Needless to say, we never went together. So - my friend MaLynda asked me to go with her & a bunch of her friends on Saturday night to go to dinner & go to a club & do some dancing. It was pretty fun...but no one in our 'group' really wanted to get out there & dance & I did. Maybe next time :)
Caleb had super cute curls in the back and I told Lucy (my friend who was cutting it) that I liked his curls & just wanted the rest cleaned up a little bit. Well - her first scissor swipe was his curls!! WHAT THE FREAK?!?! I guess I need to be a lot more specific next time. He was quite the wiggle worm, but we made it through. 

I've always wanted to go to a club. Like a really fun one in Salt Lake. When Casey & I were dating I would always say "Let's go to to a club & dance!" He would always say "No. People only go to clubs if they are single" Whatever Casey. Needless to say, we never went together. So - my friend MaLynda asked me to go with her & a bunch of her friends on Saturday night to go to dinner & go to a club & do some dancing. It was pretty fun...but no one in our 'group' really wanted to get out there & dance & I did. Maybe next time :)
It was FINALLY warm enough this week to put Caleb in some cute overall shorts! Glad that I got a picture because it's going to be cold all freaking week!!
On Sunday my brother Jordon was ordained an Elder. I missed the actual ordaining part (because I have a 1 year old & church hours are IMPOSSIBLE) but I was able to be there for the luncheon part. Yum. It's really weird to think that he is old enough to be an elder...possibly serve a mission...and to be going to college! What happened to the cute little fat mullet headed Jordon?? I love both of my brothers (& both my sisters...don't go freaking out) & it has been fun for me to see them grow into themselves.

Sunday night Casey & I went to our friends Kevin & Courtney's house to have some dinner & play games. I love games. Card games, board games, outside games...I just like DOING things. Kevin's sister came over with some of her family & we played a really fun card game that I can't remember the name of!! CRAP!! I want to buy it to, so I'll have to get the name of it. It was a good time!
4 comments:
Caleb makes the cutest faces in pictures :) I've never been able to get Jaden to sit in one of those chairs or let some stranger close to him to cut his hair. I'm jealous. Lucy looks cute tell her hi for me.
don't stress... his curls will grow back before you know it.
What a cutie! Hopefully warm weather will decide to come and stay before much longer. :) Then we'll have to go walking together.
1ST HAIRCUT AND WALKING! HE HAS BEEN BUSY.....LOVE THE VIDEO, HIS WALK IS ENTERTAINING TO WATCH.
Post a Comment