

Caleb is so sick! He's had a bad fever for about 24 hours. At one point today it was at 103.8 The little sicky breaks my heart. I hope I can get into a Dr first thing Monday morning. He has chilled on the couch for most of the day watching movies. He's watched Shrek twice, 1 Baby Einstein, & Cinderella (not his choice, mine) Needless to say - I'm sick of TV today.
On Friday night, Casey's mom came over to babysit so we could go on a date We had a coupon to Texas Roadhouse & have never been so we thought we'd go there. We got there right around 5 and the place was packed! There wasn't even a place to park! Aren't most people just getting off of work? Aren't we in a recession?? (just kidding) We ended up spending twice the amount of money we wanted to & went to Chili's. It was sooooooo good. If you haven't had their Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie - you are missing out. We then went & shot a couple of games of pool. I won...both games. Casey will say that I won by default because he scratched on the 8 ball both games & I still had at least 4 balls on the table...but a win is a win.
3 comments:
Your pics are cute! I haven't picked up the scrapbooking thing yet, I don't have the patience! Sorry your little guy is still sick! Good luck at the doctor tomorrow. Are you still doing Weight Watchers?
You have the worst luck with sickness! Good luck on that. Your digital scrapbook is way cute. I made a book for my parents it was soooo easy, loved it!
Poor Caleb looks miserable. Tell him I'm sorry. Cute scrapbook things. I wish I had photoshop so I could play.
Post a Comment