Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hardware Ranch

On Saturday (while I was working) Casey met his family at Hardware Ranch to see the elk. I've always wanted to go on a date there, but that has yet to happen. Casey said that Caleb was kind of cranky & needed a change while they were on the sleigh ride - that sucks for Caleb, Casey AND everyone else around. Peeeeee-u! After they saw the elk, the had a little tailgate party & had lunchie.
Caleb FINALLY is doing more tricks! Today - out of nowhere - he started clapping! I was saying 'Yay!! Hooray!! Good Job!!' and he kept clapping & clapping & clapping. We did this trick for most of the day.  
I had to wake Caleb up to have dinner the other night - that is why he looks so shabby & cranky...but I wanted to get a picture of how he has to have his legs crossed when he eats. Silly kid.
Caleb (& Casey) are sooooo addicted to TV! Caleb will watch pretty much anything. Here they are watching some Animal Planet series about Jockeys. Boring!

1 comment:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

LOL! I am so glad you leave that stuff for your hubby. I do the same thing. A few friends tease me that at their house it would stay forever because their husband would never touch it. Mine will eventually. It takes alot of will power on my part not to give in, but so worth it when he finally cleans up after himself! Cute pics of Caleb too!