Tied up, bruised cheek and a potato peeler for a toy!!!!!!!!!I'd definitely find a new sitter - fer sure. (Not that I'm volunteering)
Those are such cute pictures!! I love them. Did he really get a bruise on his eye like that? Poor kid. Too cute! I bet you missed him like crazy.
Your mother is a PHYSCO!
Ok I am worried. I am leaving my two with my mother this is someone with the same genes as yours.
Hope you're having a blast!!! What a cute little guy!!!
Those people think they're really funny don't they. Sick and twisted, I'm so glad I'm not like that.I'm glad you're home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear all the vaca news.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tied up, bruised cheek and a potato peeler for a toy!!!!!!!!!
I'd definitely find a new sitter - fer sure.
(Not that I'm volunteering)
Those are such cute pictures!! I love them. Did he really get a bruise on his eye like that? Poor kid. Too cute! I bet you missed him like crazy.
Your mother is a PHYSCO!
Ok I am worried. I am leaving my two with my mother this is someone with the same genes as yours.
Hope you're having a blast!!! What a cute little guy!!!
Those people think they're really funny don't they. Sick and twisted, I'm so glad I'm not like that.
I'm glad you're home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear all the vaca news.
Post a Comment