So - I have a blog stalker. Hello blog stalker lady! I can't decide how I feel about it.
I'm packing for CALIFORNIA! I'm super excited, but decided that I HATE packing. I think I've made 4 different lists. One for Caleb, one for food, one for me & one of random thoughts. I'm insane. I had SOOOOOOO much to do today & didn't get it all done. I have to work tomorrow & make a cute cake for my nephew & go to his party, drop off Caleb at my mom & dad's & then we're leaving at 6:30 AM on Saturday!!!! I did get my toenails painted though...& yes, it was on one of my lists. If you're wondering, the color is pink freeze with a top coat of glitta. FABULOUS!
I'm so excited to get away from the every day crap! I don't know if Casey is excited or not, but he better freaking pretend he is. Here is our itinerary so that you can think of me on a daily basis & be jealous :)
Sat: Mesquite, massages, swimming
Sun: Arrive at Oceanside
Mon: Disneyland
Tue: California Adventure
Wed: The Price is Right. I even had T-shirts made. They are the coolest!!! They are green & in white it has a picture of a train & it says "Choo Choo Choo choose me!" You know it's awesome. Don't deny it.
Thur: San Diego Temple & La Jolla beach.
Fri: Fishing or a boat ride...need to check prices
Sat: Whatever we can find! Or - we might start driving home. We haven't really discussed that yet.
My Grandpa had open heart surgery (4 freaking bypasses & fixed an artery) on Tuesday & is doing AWESOME (from what I hear). I want to go visit so bad but I have a stupid cough. I feel fab, but this cough will NOT go away. I hear that he is in good spirits & loves his nurses & has been entertaining all who come to see him. I hope he recovers quickly & gets to go home soon!
On Wednesday I went to a trainer at the gym (it was free...had to do it) and I got my A handed to me. I am so sore. The stairs are almost impossible to get up & down. I have to get out of my car like an old person...I put one hand on either side of the door opening & push myself out. I don't know if I'll be able to get out of the car tomorrow because I worked my shoulders & chest today. Should be interesting. I hope that I'm not being filmed for What Not to Wear this week because I'm walking around like I have a board up my butt.
5 comments:
Enjoy your vakay! I have a stupid cold so I can't visit Grandpa either! It is amazing how well he is doing! Enjoy the sun!
I'm so jealous. I want to go to the price is right. I hope you win big money. Plinko all the way. Make sure you let me know when your day is going to be televised so I can watch for you. Have fun!!!!!!! I'm glad your toes are fabulous.
Have fun, drive safely, enjoy your massage. Oh and I heard Cali is the best place to eat sushi cuz it's fresh. Maybe you could cross off a thingy on your list!
I'm totally jealous of you! I desperately need a vacation. I can't wait to hear all about it! Have a wonderful time!!
Hope you're having a fun vacation.
How do you know you have a blog stalker?
Post a Comment