Caleb & I went to run some errands this morning & I thought "I should go to the DI. Just to see what they have." Well - the DI has senior citezens, mexicans (not being racist...just stating a fact) & a checker in an orange bicycle helmet.
My shopping day wasn't a total miss though. I did get 5 GrillMates Grill seasonings for FREE . I guess I better buy some steaks now. Smith's was out of all of the good ones & WalMart was pretty bare as well - but I manged to get my checker at WalMart to price match Smith's for $1 and then use my $1 off coupon. Suckers!
Earlier this week at Albertson's I got 5 Lyson toilet bowl cleaners for only 74 cents each! I thought that was a GREAT deal.
3 comments:
youre freakin out of controll. maybe at the next bbq your assignment can be seasoning :)
And toilet cleaning
I love your blog! I found it through the blog frog at Seriously So Blessed! I love reading about other LDS moms!
Post a Comment