We didn't have a very eventful Memorial Day weekend, but it was still nice. After I got off of work on Saturday, we went to a mountain man rendezvous in BlackSmith Fork Canyon. Casey grew up going to them & I had never been. It was interesting & I'm contemplating getting into it...just a little though. He is going to go all out into it & I'm not quite that interested but I wouldn't mind going on a few camping trips a year all dressed up. AND I'm sneaking in real food...I might have to pretend that I'm back in the 1800's, but I'm not in denial of the real world. I heard that shortly after we left the canyon, some guys were goofing off & a guy got stabbed & killed....so, maybe I won't join. Sounds like things can get crazy.
On Monday evening we went to Casey's Grandma's house in Mantua and had a BBQ. We tossed a football around & played some Koosh paddle game. Good times, good food.
Caleb's recent tricks consist of blowing raspberries...with or without food. (This is no thanks to Casey's dad & brother...they quite enjoy having him perform this trick). He loves say 'aaaarrrrrggghh' when you ask him what a bear says....or what a cat says.....or what a duck says...everything says 'aaaarrrrggghh'. He also has found it quite fun to bring his feet to his face. Ahhhhh - the simple pleasures.
Caleb's recent tricks consist of blowing raspberries...with or without food. (This is no thanks to Casey's dad & brother...they quite enjoy having him perform this trick). He loves say 'aaaarrrrrggghh' when you ask him what a bear says....or what a cat says.....or what a duck says...everything says 'aaaarrrrggghh'. He also has found it quite fun to bring his feet to his face. Ahhhhh - the simple pleasures.

No comments:
Post a Comment