Saturday, June 13, 2009

Name that animal!

I think my sister is retarded. LOVE HER, but holy crap! It seems like whenever we go anywhere lately we see some sort of animal....not we, me - I see an animal. Usually when you see something moving out of the corner of your eye, you look & say what you see, right?? She thinks I'm full of crap.
Episode 1 - someones yard in Logan
Angela: Look at that huge goose!
Brittni: Ummm...that's a turkey.

Episode 2 - in Mantua
Brittni: Look at those deer in that field!
Angela: How do you see this kind of stuff!!??

Episode 3 - driving by Willard Bay
Brittni: Look - a deer!!...I wasn't going to say anything because you never believe me.
Angela: Ya right. I just saw a hyena over that way but didn't want to say anything.

Episode 4 - a bird was crossing the road in SLC & we had to slow down
Angela: This stupid duck is in the road
Brittni: Ummm...that's a pigeon.

Angela needed a last minute date Jole Mchale on Friday night.
Who is Jole Mchale? This is!!
He is the host of a show on E called The Soup. He makes fun of pretty much every reality TV show, every stupid celebrity we're sick of, & he is freaking funny. It was at the Abravanel Hall in good ol SLC. We kind of got lost walking from the restaurant to the Abravanel & had to ask a weird bald guy all dressed in black...black lace up boots over the black lee jeans too!! He was quite helpful. I had a very fun time! Thanks Sista!We at a PF Changs (my first time!!!) It was very tasty. We had Pepper Steak & Honey Chicken for our Entree & chicken lettuce wraps for our appetizer. It was kind of greasy for my taste though...but I would go again!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Two of the hottest chicks I've seen in quite some time.

Josh and Kelly said...

Super Jealous! That looked like a ton of fun :)