I amaze myself. I recovered my piano bench :) I couldn't have done it without Casey pulling the material tight, but I really did do most of the work. GO ME! Everything that I attempt intimidates me, so it's nice when it turns out. I need to finish the back side, but need to buy one more thing...but here it is!! (the stupid pictures keep rotating!!! I don't know why!!??!!)
BEFORE
AFTER
8 comments:
I love it! Good job!!
It's lovely. Good Job :)bleatt
I'm not saying bleatt. The word verification is in my comment. For some reason, I find that hilarious.
I'm talking sheep. Honest.
I mean, I'm NOT talking sheep. Honest. That's it. I'm done commenting. I can't do it.
Nice work! What the hell is wrong with your mom?
That looks great! Good job Britt!!
Very impressive, and I too wonder what the hell is wrong with your mom...and she thinks I'm the weirdest!!!!
It looks great! You are so crafty! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment