Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another 30 by 30!

I painted my bedroom! Casey went to Scout Camp for days & I figured that would be a great time because the house would stay picked up with him gone :) :) :) Come to find out an 18 month old isn't much help when you're trying to move furniture & tape off things. My tape kept disappearing & I kept finding it in his toy box. Cute, huh? I need to touch up a few places, but I ran out of paint. I had the paint & tape & rollers on hand, so I didn't spend a penny!! I really want to buy some cute bedding one day & something cute for the walls, but one step at a time I guess.
BEFORE
DURING
AFTER

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love it Britt! It looks great. Painting is definitely quite the event isn't it?! :)