My family got together on Sunday to celebrate my Grandma's (my mom's mom) 80th birthday and to take some family pictures. There was an actual professional photographer there who I'm hoping took a whole bunch of Dramamine before he got there. My extended family getting together could drive someone to drink at times. A lot of bosses walking around - entertaining to say the least. We got a few pictures with the digital cameras floating around. I'm excited to see the professional ones. It was fun to see everyone and the food was delish...always a bonus.
My cute siblings & myself.

My cute mini family.
5 comments:
Oh my word....what great pictures. True treasures for your Mom and Dad and Grandparents. And I love the little mini family also. Sweet sweet picture. Your bedroom looks wonderful. I bet it feels brand new to you. And the price was great too!!
Cute mini fam! It will be interesting to see what the photo man captured. Hard group! Could you imagine more of us.
Very nice, What a cute family. I can't believe how big Caleb is! He's sure a cutie.
So many bosses?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, I thought I was the only one!!!!!
That's a very cute picture of your mini family!! :)
Post a Comment