I was clipping coupons the other day, and came across this.

I thought I was annoyed when I saw the 2 languages on the back of a cake box...but this topped that for sure!!
I got Caleb some sidewalk chalk & he really loves it. I wrote his name & drew some shapes & now he's convinced that the chalk only will work in that general area. I've tried to have him draw in other spots, but he freaks. He can recognize and say 'star' & 'circle'. We're still working on the square. 

He is doing much better at trying to communicate with me & Casey to which I am very relieved. The Up to 3 program told me that I should be concerned because of the delay, but they will keep coming to see how he is doing. On most of his evaluations he was in the 9-12 month range. Which is quite a bit behind if you consider how quickly the toddler mind develops (he is 20 months). He says 'car' a million times a day still...airplane, circle, star, boat, up, mama (but he doesn't know it's me yet) tiger, cow, duck, truck, tractor and today he said tree a few times. Improvement for sure!! Hooray!

2 comments:
Good job woman, never doubt what a good mom you are.
How are you feeling about the Up to 3 program so far?! I'm glad he's making some progress. I very much understand the excitement in that! How is everything else going?!
Post a Comment