Aren't we cute?
We totally matched - I thought that was funny.
Right when we walked in the gates, the train was just returning and there wasn't a line, so we headed that way. It was $1/person. And that was $1 too much. I don't remember the train ride being that freaking lame when I was little. You didn't even get to see many animals. There were turkey vultures (ew) and some buffalo & a raven. Yep....a raven. Lame. So - if you're wondering - I do not recommend the train ride.

Right when we walked in the gates, the train was just returning and there wasn't a line, so we headed that way. It was $1/person. And that was $1 too much. I don't remember the train ride being that freaking lame when I was little. You didn't even get to see many animals. There were turkey vultures (ew) and some buffalo & a raven. Yep....a raven. Lame. So - if you're wondering - I do not recommend the train ride. Ahhhhh!!! Don't eat me!!

I thought this would be a funny picture.
Caleb wasn't on the same brain wave.

Caleb's favorite was the cougar. I don't know why. I thought he'd love the bear or the tiger...but he loved the cougar & just growled & growled & growled. The animals were more active than I remember them being - probably because of the cooler weather. Shayden (Shelby's son) called the zebra's zee-bees. How cute is that?
I think animals are fascinating. My favorites were the rhinos, the penguins, the baby meerkats, the baby giraffe & the baby snow leopard. There are some weird, weird creatures roaming around this earth.
Checking out the penguins.
I don't think I'd ever seen a giraffe laying down.
I don't think I'd ever seen a giraffe laying down.It looked very uncomfortable.

The baby :)

On Sunday I met my friends Kelly & MaLynda at the gateway for some browsing & lunch. We are funny girls. We just browse & don't spend. I spent a whopping $10 at Hot Topic on some cute knee high socks & some nail files. We at at the Rumbi Island Grill. It was delicious. We each got a different salad & they all looked wonderful. I love my friends :)
3 comments:
Call me next time you are over here. I would love to play! 946-8653 Oh and the parade of homes is the end of Aug if your interested.
Nature Lover
Your family is adorable! Luv the hat. You should post some of the pics Malynda took shopping lol.
Post a Comment