I finally go to go to the concert that I won tickets for back in April!! Def Leppard came & went. I was really disappointed in them!! We missed Cheap Trick because the traffic was INSANE. I don't know what the deal was, but it took us an hour to go about 30 blocks. Poison was really, really good. I'm in love with that dirty boy Bret. Def Leppard should probably consider retirement. Or maybe it was the microphone - or the acoustics - or something. I feel like I need to make excuses for them because I don't want them to suck yet!!!
The following day my sister, Angela, was going with her friends to Nickelback. They were leaving at 3:00 & at 2:30 I got a phone call that one of their friends couldn't make it so I was invited...I had to go right? The concert the night before was pretty much a bust, so this was divine intervention trying to make up for it. I'm so glad that I went. It was much more fun than the night before. I now need to purchase Hinder's CD & Saving Abel. Papa Roach...not so much a fan. The lead singer for Nickelback is an alcoholic. He got more & more drunk as the night went on. Tis the life of a rock star. Lucky man.

Angela, her friend Jeri , her daughters & I ended up going to a Denny's by the E-center after the concert. None of us had had any dinner & we were so hungry! We got there at 12:20....a bit before everyone else from the concert ended up there....and at 1:30 (AM mind you) we still didn't have our food!! Jeri went to ask about it & the gal said ours was next...well, 15 minutes later we still didn't have it! So we left and ended up at a Denny's in Centerville (I think) and ordered our food & had it in 10 minutes. Crazy!! We didn't get home until 3:30-ish (I think)...a very late night, but a very fun night too.
The following day my sister, Angela, was going with her friends to Nickelback. They were leaving at 3:00 & at 2:30 I got a phone call that one of their friends couldn't make it so I was invited...I had to go right? The concert the night before was pretty much a bust, so this was divine intervention trying to make up for it. I'm so glad that I went. It was much more fun than the night before. I now need to purchase Hinder's CD & Saving Abel. Papa Roach...not so much a fan. The lead singer for Nickelback is an alcoholic. He got more & more drunk as the night went on. Tis the life of a rock star. Lucky man.
Some ladies who I'm guessing shop at Hot Topic :)

Dog the bounty hunter trying to find his seat.
I love to people watch. It's a problem.

The lead singer for Hinder.
He was so close!!!


1 comment:
Bret Michaels wears more makeup than Dolly Parton. I hear you that you fee like you have to make excuses for Def Leppard because they were so horrible. Truth be told, they probably stink because they're getting old! Seriously, they're probably still doing concerts because their social security checks won't pay the utilities for all three of their houses they bought when they were in their prime.
Post a Comment