Before my brother left for the MTC we planned a sibling night. We went to Toads and had a lot of fun & then went to the Pie for delicious pizza!! Toads is EMPTY on a Thursday night. We pretty much had the place to ourselves. I even managed to knock off go-carts & batting cages from my 30 by 30 list!
The set up for this picture took forever!!
It's a good thing we had the miniature golf course to ourselves!
Camera timers are awesome!





Funny: We were all wandering around doing our own thing for a bit in the arcade area & Angela started this one game where you jump & it scores you somehow. She kept jumping....& jumping....& jumping....then Dylan came over to me cracking up and says "She's not even playing!!" She had been jumping for so long that she had to brace herself on the sides of the game to assist her with her jumping. We just let her keep on jumping (rude - but funny) When she finally realized she wasn't even playing - she said "I don't even think this is working!" Dylan, Ashley & I just cracked up after that.
Funny 2: We were eating our dinner at the pie & we were getting quite full & Jordon (who is a TOOTHPICK) said "Did you know that I can't even poke my stomach out?" I said "Did you know that I can't suck mine in?" Angela cracked up & started choking & managed to give herself a big smack on her chest & the piece she was choking on came out. I thought Dylan was going to lose it. It was a funny time.
Our pizza was HUGE!! Speaking of HUGE (one of Dylan's nicknames) he ate so much pizza!! And then he said "I could eat more. Ya know...I've never been hungry & I've never been full" How would it be!

I think we all had a blast & I'm excited for us to all get together again in October 2011!!
1 comment:
thanks alot, bitches!
Post a Comment