This may be to much information for some - but funny none the less.
Here is a texting conversation Casey & I had the other day.
Casey: I'm going to be a about an hour late coming home from work Brittni: That sucks Casey: How come? Brittni: Because this G-string is getting quite uncomfortable Casey: Show me
Bahaha! :) It's funny if I don't think about it for too long... Your hair looks way long in the pic where you are holding Caleb at baby animal days. lucky.
4 comments:
Bahaha! :) It's funny if I don't think about it for too long... Your hair looks way long in the pic where you are holding Caleb at baby animal days. lucky.
I think its hilarious! I love it!! :)
You are one twisted sister but I still love ya!!
Every time i see this i laugh my A off. Then I go into a coughing frenzy. That is so funny. heehee
Post a Comment