Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carving!

I hosted the Anderson pumpkin carving party this year. It's a mess - but a good time none the less. (I'm a poet!) I'll let the plethora of pictures tell about the evening.

Caleb! LOOK OUT! There's a monkey on your head! That's seems to be where his monkey is when he sleeps lately. Note the darling pillowcase that his Grammy Kim made him. Caleb loves it & we talk about what's on it almost every night.
My darling/delicious funfetti cupcakes! They were good!
TAG TEAM back again - check & direct now let's begin. Party on party people let me hear some noise....sorry...sorry...BUT - they were on a pumpkin carving team for part of the evening. I can find a song for almost everything anyone says.
Me & some mentally unstable guy I felt bad for on the streets - so I let him come carve a pumpkin.
Blakie & Griffy
Dylan - gettin er done! What a cheater!
The fam. Minus Ben (who was working) & Caleb who was watching a movie.

1 comment:

Angela said...

youre right. those cupcakes were darling/delicious. and whats up with my huge face??