Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Spirit??

I'm not in the mood for Christmas! WHY!!?? Hopefully when Christmas morning rolls around I'll feel much different about it. It seems like all year long I look forward to this time of year & then it gets here & the excitement is gone. I guess I need to stop being excited for the 11 months of the year that it isn't happening! Here are some things we've done the past couple of weeks.

Caleb got a snow shovel from my mom & dad for his birthday...I think by the look on his face in this picture he's on to me. He knows he's working & it's not as much fun as I tell him it is.
We went to see the lights at Willard Bay. We waited in line for the sleigh ride - Caleb didn't like the idea of getting on the sleigh, but once it started moving he really enjoyed it. He loved all of the lights also.
The other night we went to the Brigham City courthouse to walk around....L A M E (my personal opinion). They need some new stuff!

Timers on cameras are AWESOME.
Hands down - the BEST house in Brigham city that I've found. It is CRAZY. I wonder when they start putting their lights up.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! Where is that house at? That IS cool!