Monday, December 13, 2010

To infinity....and beyond!

Caleb is 3! It happens so fast! It seems like only yesterday I was changing his diapers....oh wait....I still am! The child is not interested in the potty at all - but we're just taking it one day at a time. Casey & I watched the home videos that we took when he was a baby & I can barely remember him being so tiny & sweet. It blows my mind that EVERYONE starts out that way.
Enjoying his favorite breakfast - 'cereal with marmellows' - in his Buzz Light Year pajamas of course!
He snatched an unfrosted cupcake off of the counter & HATES getting stuff on his hands - so he improvised. What a thinker.
My mad skills. The cupcakes are supposed to be aliens. I couldn't find the right tip I wanted for the eyes & they didn't get ears - but Caleb LOVED them & they turned out all right.
Picture time!
After taking pictures with his cake - he thought he deserved a treat!
Playing with his train from me & Casey.
He loved the awesome track & trucks from my Grandma & Grandpa Hunsaker.
I'm not sure what is going on with his face in this picture - but it cracks me up. He sang along to 'Happy Birthday' with everyone else. It was adorable.
He must be part Hunsaker...my Grandma, mother, older sister & brother all LOVE frosting. He eats it & leaves the cake. He LOVED his cupcakes!
My friends MaLynda & Jess made Caleb the cutest toy story bedspread! Along with a matching pillowcase. It says "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!" at the top of the quilt & says "CALEB" at the bottom. It's darling!

We had another party a couple of days after this one with Casey's family. We have 3 December birthdays on that side of the family & decided to combine the festivities. I didn't get any pictures that day - it was TOTALLY Caleb's nap time & after he opened his presents he got a nap while everyone play pictionary. I hate drawing.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You are such a good mom. Caleb is a lucky little boy. The birthday looked fun. The cupcakes you made are way cute. Your auntie is also a frosting lover. Amber eats her cake and scraps off the frosting for me. I think she's adopted!!