Life is crazy some days...and okay other days. I think I used up all of my patience the first 3 years of Caleb's little life. Hopefully I can find some more. He still is adorable & makes me laugh daily. He's quite the character.
Trying on Casey's glasses. I hope the child didn't ruin his eyes!!

His 'shooting stance'. It's hilarious. I think he has spent WAY to much time watching Casey play XBox games.

I was brushing my teeth the other morning & Rylee was on the bed crying - then I hear Caleb saying "What's the matter Rylee?? Don't cry Rylee." What a super sweet big brother.

He's started to make sure that he gets EVERY last bit of ice cream. He loves ice cream & cookies & cupcakes...he'll just eat the frosting off of the cupcakes & it can take him quite a while. 

Taylor & Rylee are doing really well. They are getting so big! They aren't scary to hold any more & their head control is coming right along. They are sleeping most of the day & only up 2-3 times in the night - which isn't bad considering what it use to be! What makes night time hard is if they are off schedule from one another - then I seem to be up every hour! But - this is only temporary & I'll miss this stage when it's gone.
BATH TIME!
Taylor

Rylee

Casey doing what he does best. Holding the couch down & putting the girls to sleep. He has something about him that calms the little sweeties right down. It's nice!

3 comments:
test
I love your blog. Cute babies, how do you get them to wave? I to love frosting so I know how Caleb feels.
I love that they are both waiving in the pics!! LOL! They are so cute!! Cutest family EVER!!
Post a Comment