Caleb was in the bath tub the other morning & I was just sitting on the floor watching him (kind of) & talking on the phone to my sister. Caleb is playing & splashing & carrying on a conversation with his toys & the he says "Mom???" (in the cutest little voice ever) "Is this chocolate??!!!??" Yes - he had an accident in the tub. S I C K. I said to Angela "Crap!" (no pun intended) "I gotta go!" I explained to him that it was poop. He then said "Poop chocolate??" & the conversation continued. Caleb LOVES chocolate. I'm so glad that he didn't really eat some 'poop chocolate' because he probably never would've ate chocolate again!
3 comments:
I'm sorry I think I ate your chocolate squirrel.
WHAT, NO PICTURES!!!
LOL!! I cannot believe this is the first time this happened to you! Bryn used to poop in the bath all the time when she was little!! GROOOSSSS!!!
Post a Comment