Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Fools!

April Fool's Day is pretty boring without having to work! Pranks at work were some of the most fun! I figured I couldn't prank anyone & say I was pregnant...they just would've told me I was a freaking idiot....So - I had to create my own fun & I made these spaghetti & meatball cupcakes. They were quite tasty! Here are a few random pictures of what's been going on around our house. A lot of messes, the occasional mental breakdown (no pictures of that though) & a whole lot of cute kids.


Caleb thought it was so funny that Taylor kept touching his face. I LOVE Caleb's face in this one. . . but I hate that Taylor is hiding little Rylee!


I put socks on their hands to keep them warm. . . they look quite flexible in this picture, don't you think?
Caleb playing with his train.
Caleb mopping. Someone needs to for sure!
Taylor snoozing. Casey being strange. Rylee snoozing.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Those pictures are so cute. I've never seen Caleb smile when he plays with that train!
I need to hold those babies. I'm having Grammy withdrawals.
Your cupcakes look fabulous.

karlee said...

I'm impressed you have it so together. Who makes meatball cupcakes with three kids???????
Pretty impressive . . . .
Cute kids!!!

Sandra said...

Sleeping babies, what could be sweeter. Now on to those cup cakes. I want to know what the meatballs are made out of.

Amber Lynn Photography said...

those cupcakes look freaking awesome!!!