Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter - Part 3 - The Final Chapter

On Easter Sunday we managed to get up & get ready for church (a miracle in itself...& church doesn't even start until 11). Caleb is having a hard time transitioning from Nursery to Sunbeams. We say "let's go to church" & he thinks he's going to go play with toys. It's so hard! Do other kids have a hard time switching classes??? I guess his teacher this week just took him to nursery & let him play - Casey told them to come & get him instead & he would sit with him through class. ANYWAYS - while we were gone at church, the Eater bunny left some baskets for the kids!


Taylor & Rylee in their cute new church clothes. Taylor is tipping over, but I love their little toes & Rylee's face looks darling in this picture!


Here is a better pic of their darling faces. I love these little ladies.


The loot! Both girls got a TY stuffed animal, a pinwheel, darling hair accessories, bubbles, teethers & a book about the 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed.


Once Caleb saw his basket out in some tall grass outside, he saw that there was a toy James & Gordon! (Trains from the Thomas & His Friends EMPIRE!) He grabbed those trains & didn't care about anything else in that basket. He just wanted those trains to be opened!


He got A Bugs Life DVD, a cute dinosaur book about opposites, hopscotch bags & chalk, a baseball & bat, bubbles, and CANDY!


Caleb also had a can of silly string in his basket. I don't know what the Easter bunny was thinking. I opened it up & sprayed him with it & he FREAKED! He ran all the way across the yard screaming like he was being tortured. I'm mean...I cracked up. He warmed up to the idea of the silly string the next day & we got dad with it when he got home from work.


After a fabulous lunch of funeral potatoes, ham & green salad - the kids went down for a nap. We all had a fabulous weekend.


Me & the girls watching Desperate Housewives Easter evening. I freaking love that show.


HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: