For my gift Casey took me to Alpine Gardens and I got to get flowers for my favorite summer basket. I hope I remember to take a picture this fall when the flowers are big & beautiful!
We went to church and got told that Caleb is having a VERY hard time transitioning from nursery to sunbeams. It makes me sad. They said that he just cries & screams & says "I want to go to church!!" They finally figured out that he thinks church means to play with toys. I've sat with him through sharing time & he is completely restless & ends up in tears - even with me with him, so we are having F U N at church these days.
After church we went to visit Casey's mom. We made her (& Brad) a cute 18-month photo calendar. I love that it's something they can use all year long. After playing Last Word, we headed to my mom's. We gave her a head massager (it is to die for). We played Imaginiff & ate some fabulous fruit salsa that my mom whipped up. It was a fun, relaxing day.
My parents bought us a FABULOUS double jogging stroller. It is such a smooth ride and even has some speakers and a place to plug in an MP3 player! We loaded up all the kids the other day and made the trek to a RedBox to rent a movie. Black Swan is an odd little show.

Around 9-10 weeks, Taylor & Rylee started to smile. I wish I felt like I had a little more time to get photos of them smiling, but I just soak it up instead of trying to chase down the camera. At this time, Rylee smiles a lot more that Taylor; therefore, she has been named Smiley Rylee.
Taylor Bug - at the tail end of a smile...
Taylor again - these girls both have the strangest vampire like looking gums. It's cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment