On Saturday, May 21st Casey & I took Caleb out for a play date. Mona was a trooper & watched Taylor & Rylee for us. She said she was quite nervous, but of course, they were angels for her.
We were lucky enough to catch a day that it wasn't raining! We went to First Dam in Logan to feed the ducks...but apparently everyone else had the same idea & the ducks were already so full! The weren't interested in the bread we brought at all. Maybe they don't like wheat?? Caleb must have been hungry because I'd rip him off a piece of bread & he'd eat one & then throw one. It was cracking me up.
We then went to A&W for some chow. I think it was only my 2nd time there! The burger was fabulous...I could have gone without the fries. I need to convince myself that fries really aren't that fabulous most places & stop ordering them! I'll just eat some of Caleb's :)
Since the weather was still holding, we headed to Willow Park to look at the animals. Caleb LOVED the monkeys! He just asked if we could go see them today! We'll have to get back there soon. It's now $2 bucks to get into Willow Park! I didn't have any cash, so we left all of our change (better than nothing, right?) We'll have to catch up our "account" next time.
We were lucky enough to catch a day that it wasn't raining! We went to First Dam in Logan to feed the ducks...but apparently everyone else had the same idea & the ducks were already so full! The weren't interested in the bread we brought at all. Maybe they don't like wheat?? Caleb must have been hungry because I'd rip him off a piece of bread & he'd eat one & then throw one. It was cracking me up.
We then went to A&W for some chow. I think it was only my 2nd time there! The burger was fabulous...I could have gone without the fries. I need to convince myself that fries really aren't that fabulous most places & stop ordering them! I'll just eat some of Caleb's :)
Since the weather was still holding, we headed to Willow Park to look at the animals. Caleb LOVED the monkeys! He just asked if we could go see them today! We'll have to get back there soon. It's now $2 bucks to get into Willow Park! I didn't have any cash, so we left all of our change (better than nothing, right?) We'll have to catch up our "account" next time.

1 comment:
How fun! What a great outing for you and Caleb! I couldnt believe the price at willow park. I did the same thing digging in my pockets for loose change.
Post a Comment