Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm in love

My sister, Angela, spotted the most fabulous thing in the world a couple of weeks ago. The heavens were opened & there was a ray of light shining upon this beauty.


I CAN NOT believe how in love with this ice cream I am. I had only tasted Angela's at her house & ranted & raved about it to Casey & then a few days later he came home with a pint of heaven for me. I don't think I've ever hugged him so affectionately!! It is delicious. Red velvet ice cream with pieces of red velvet cake with a cream cheese frosting swirl. I just drooled a little. Y U M


I'm also in love with these lovely, PERFECT babies. I am so lucky!!

At least once a day I still shake my head in disbelief that there are two of them!!!
Rylee thinks I'm amusing...Taylor isn't so sure though.

Maybe Taylor will change her mind one day.


3 comments:

karlee said...

Cute, cute babies . . .
Gotta try the ice cream - I was probably better off without knowing that . . . . .

Amber Lynn Photography said...

I love them they crack me up there so cute!!

Sandra said...

I love you, you make me laugh.
Cute babies, they are getting so big, I can't wait to see them.