Casey's mom grew up in
Mantua. His Grandma & his Uncle still live there & invited us to a BBQ & to watch fireworks for Little Valley Days. We had hot dogs...I haven't had them in a LONG time & ended up being sick, but it was tasty!! I made "better than 'you know what' cake". It was fabulous. Then there was salads, fruit, veggies, brownies & trifle. Delish.
Smiley Rylee.

Caleb was so excited to hold this HUGE bowl of chips. One problem was he would take a bite out of a chip & then put it back into the bowl. S I C K. Mona found all of the ones that had bites out of them though, so it's all good!

Caleb LOVED the sparklers.

These little ladies slept through the fireworks! I couldn't believe it!

We had a mini sidewalk show....

...and then the city does fireworks over the reservoir. I have to say...it was an amazing finale! One of the best I've seen.

I'll probably attend Little Valley Days again sometime. There was some stuff going on at the park that we didn't get to go & see & I would like to see what that is all about next year!
3 comments:
Sex, Brittni. It's Better Than Sex Cake. :)
We are so lucky to have Angela to clear things up for us.
Remind me to ask if Calebs seen the chip bowl before I take one. Good way to make sure you get to eat the whole bowl.
Oh, Caleb.
Post a Comment