Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ahhhh....Birthday Breakfast

Oh my goodness. Who knew what fun this tradition would be! This year marks SEVEN years of going to Village Inn to celebrate my Aunt Sandra's birthday. Village Inn has pancakes that I adore. I think that we went on a whim when she turned a certain age with a ZERO at the end of it, and had so much fun that we now enjoy breakfast & the fashion place mall every year.


At Nordstrom. Their sale SUCKS. Who can afford a $28 onesie????

Amber, Angela, myself & the birthday girl.

Rylee & Taylor

I had a little cross stitch or something like that in my room growing up that said "Sisters are fine, especially mine". At the time...I thought it was a BIG FREAKING LIE. But now I believe it. Hopefully next year my sister Ashley & my mom can make it to the party.


I heart this picture.
It's true. We exude awesomeness.

My smokin hot new sandals that I had an anxiety attack about buying. But that anxiety vanished when the clerk rang them up & the were $20 less than expected!!!!

Rylee & Taylor were pretty good little shoppers. Whenever Sandra was pushing the stroller she had a PLETHORA of people asking her all about them. Not one person approached me when I was pushing them. Am I unapproachable???


Looking forward to next year!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha, I wonder who gave you that pillow? Looks like fun! The babies look adorable.

Sandra said...

I'm the luckiest Aunt in the whole world!! Your right, best tradition ever. So glad all you lovely ladies spent my birthday with me.

Kellie said...

That looks like a lot of fun and that you're managing twins with finesse!! :) Why am I not surprised?! Hope things are going great for you. We should meet at the park or something one of these days with the kiddos. :)

Amber Lynn Photography said...

way fun!!! i think my mom was making sure people made eye contact with her so she could gush about the cuties lol she needs some grandkids!