Sunday, July 31, 2011

Photos!

Casey's cousin, Cherish, took some pictures of Taylor & Rylee last month in Manuta. It was a fun photo shoot. Tricky though! Getting a shot with TWO babies is so hard! I wonder how those with triplets manage to get it done?


Rylee's feet are all muddy & you can see movement in some of the pictures - but I love them all the same. I'm excited for when they are sitting up & steady to get more pictures of them!! They are going to end up HATING the camera I think.


Rylee

Taylor




4 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh my gosh! Those are SERIOUSLY adorable!! What cute, cute girls!! :) Hope all is well!

Sandra said...

I love those babies!!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Of course, it helps that the babies are gorgeous too!

Amber Lynn Photography said...

love these. i love the chest with the different kinds of blankets and lace so cute and vintagy!!!